CEOs would pay anything to replicate their best salespeople; CustomerCentric Selling explains instead how to replicate their skills. It details a repeatable, scalable, and transferable sales process that formats the questions that superior salespeople ask, and then uses the results to influence and enhance the words and behaviors of their colleagues.
CustomerCentric Selling shows salespersons how to differentiate themselves and their offerings by appealing to customer needs, steering away from making one-way presentations and toward having meaningful and goal-oriented conversations. Currently offered in workshops and seminars around the world, its program provides step-by-step directions to help sales professionals:
- Transform sales calls into interactive conversations
- Position their offerings in relation to buyer needs
- Facilitate a more consistent customer experience
- Achieve shorter sales cycles
- Integrate sales and marketing into a cooperative, cross-functional team CustomerCentric Selling details a trademarked sales process that incorporates dozens of elements, skills, and sequences into a coherent and proven methodology. By teaching a specific yet innovative model for selling big ticket, often-intangible products and services, it shows sales professionals and executives how to make the seller-buyer relationship far less adversarial, and take selling to a higher level.